Saturday, February 25, 2012

[Insert Creative, Eye-catching Title Here]

I'm on break now for a little over a week. Yesterday I had my last classes and turned in two papers, one 10 pages and the other 26. Since I don't have any finals (hooray for classes that require papers en lieu of tests?) I am free to enjoy life on (pretty much) my own terms for the next little while.

So what did I do? I slept in until 10:30, and read a book in bed until 1:00.  Now it's 2:15 in the afternoon and I'm eating breakfast.  =)  It's snowing outside, and has been snowing steadily since before I woke up. I'm guessing we'll have at least six inches by the time it stops. So it's a great day to hang out inside, read a book, and enjoy the fact that there are no homework deadlines looming soon in my future.

If I stir up the motivation, I'll give you all an abbreviated version of my papers next week. The shorter one was on liberation theology, and the longer one on the Hebrew word hesed. Yes, I wrote 26 pages about one word... but I could have written far more.

Well, that`s not much of an update, but I`ve been pretty busy this week, so it's not like there's been much going on. Maybe I'll get out my camera and take some pictures for the next post?

No comments: