Monday, December 14, 2009

The Rest of the Semester

After Specialization, we settled in at Camp Bighorn for a couple weeks. The first week I had Spiritual Formation classes, going through the Beta Series with Neil Anderson via videos. Second week I started a leadership class which continued on campus after we returned to Prairie. That concluded our time in the States.

October 16th we returned to Prairie. I rode with Krysti in her truck and we drove through part of Glacier National Park. 'Twas pleasant.

Back at Prairie, classes started up in earnest. I took Psalms and Wisdom Literature, Leadership Foundations, and Pauline Epistles I (including Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, and Galatians), along with more Spiritual Formation and the internship (with staff meetings).

______________________________________________________________________

Now I'm home! I arrived Saturday, leaving the land of ice and snow called Alberta and returning to WA. So far, things are good. Maybe I'll post some pictures from the last couple months... maybe not. =)

No comments: